Thank you for choosing Angas Travel Pty Ltd for your journey.
By visiting Angas Travel in person, or accessing and using the Angas Travel website or online booking facility you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully as they comprise the contractual terms and conditions of Angas Travel Pty Ltd.
Angas Travel provides this 24/7 online booking facility for your convenience to enable you to make certain travel arrangements.
However, not all of Angas Travel’s services are available to you by using this online booking facility. For a full range of our services please contact Angas Travel to speak to a travel professional for the personalised service they are renowned for in the travel industry. For travel within 72 hours of booking, please call and speak to an Angas Travel professional.
To purchase a travel product using the Angas Travel online booking facility, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a valid credit card or debit card; and
- Acknowledge you have read and understood and agree to be legally bound by the Conditions which the acknowledgment and agreement will be taken to have been made by you upon you making a booking using this online booking facility or contacting Angas Travel direct (whichever occurs first).
Once a transaction is completed using the online booking facility no changes or cancellation can be made to your booking using the online booking facility, but they can be made if you contact Angas Travel direct. If you do so, please be aware of the Schedule of Fees.
If you intend to purchase a travel product by using this online booking service, then only a credit card payment will be accepted. Service providers may charge a fee to apply the credit card. Any bookings made with Angas Travel directly will incur credit / debit card merchant fees (1.5% Visa & M/card, 1.8% for American Express).
Fees apply for all changes to online reservations and to all reservations made with a travel professional. Please refer to the schedule of fees at the end of this document.
Angas Travel reserves the right from time to time to vary the Fees and Conditions without notice to you. However, no variation will affect any contract entered into prior to the variation. Varied Fees and Conditions take effect on and from the date and time they are posted on this website.
For you to earn airline frequent flyers points on your booking, using the Angas Travel online booking facility, you must make sure that you accurately complete all the necessary fields in the online booking form. Angas Travel accepts no responsibility for frequent flyers points not being registered and highly recommends that you retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass to claim retroactively if necessary.
All travel products are subject to the travel product provider’s Terms and Conditions including Terms of Refund. Please note that Angas Travel fees are non-refundable.
In addition to Angas Travel’s charges, travel service providers charge fees for any changes made by you to the travel product purchased, or for a cancellation of it. Travel insurance is highly recommended in the event of involuntary cancellation.
Travel documents are subject to the travel service provider’s Terms and Conditions as at the date of issue.
It is your responsibility to check all travel documents and discuss with your Angas Travel travel professional any variations that may be required. In addition:
- Print out all online information including E-tickets and receipts at the time of making your online purchase;
- Collect all travel documents issued by Angas Travel from Angas Travel or arrange for them to be delivered to you in which case a delivery charge may apply;
- Check that the airline tickets issued are in the correct name as appears on the passenger’s passport;
- Effect travel insurance;
- Advise Angas Travel immediately of any required changes to, or cancellation of, any travel document.
- Check that you have a valid passport for international travel. Many countries require at least 6 months’ validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport. When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid Australian passport. If this is not the case, you must let us know.
- Check that you have all the necessary visas and re-entry permits. Angas Travel can provide you general information on visa and passport requirements and can assist you to obtain visas and necessary permits for you for a fee. If you require this service, please contact Angas Travel. Having the correct documents for your journey remains your responsibility.
- The United States, Canada, India and a few other countries require you to apply for an e-visa online for a fee. Please contact Angas Travel for clarification if you are unsure.
- Check that you have all necessary health certificates and vaccinations relevant to your travels. In some cases, failure to present required vaccination documentation (e.g. Yellow Fever vaccination) may deny you entry into a country. General health advice for the destination you wish to visit is available from DFAT at dfat.gov.au or www.smarttraveller.gov.au.
Passports and Visas
Please supply a copy of your passport to your Angas Travel Professional as early as possible in the booking process.
You will be denied boarding International Flights and Cruises if your passport is not valid or if you don’t have the applicable visas to depart and re-enter Australia or other overseas territories applicable to your trip. It is also important that your reservations are made under the same name as that of your valid passport. Fees apply with most travel service providers for name changes. Angas Travel is able to assist you with the processing of your Visas for a nominal fee (please ask us for the current schedule of fees).
Passport, visa and vaccination requirements are your responsibility and Angas Travel is not liable for any loss or expense due to your failure to comply with the requirements of countries visited or transited.
You will find helpful information on applying for or renewing an Australian passport at www.passports.gov.au.
Angas Travel highly recommends that you have an appropriate cover of Travel Insurance every time you travel. Should you not purchase Travel Insurance through this agency, you will be required to sign a disclaimer. QBE and Covermore Travel insurance can be purchased here or direct with your Angas Travel travel professional.
The Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade regularly updates travel advice on various destinations. Angas Travel recommends that you refer to www.smartraveller.gov.au for the latest updates before you travel and register your travel plans if travelling to “out of the way” destinations.
Other useful links to assist you to make the right travel choices are:
Please ensure you –
- Read the Security Guide for Carry-On Baggage at every airport you use;
- Read the information at the following government website.
Other useful links to assist you:
Special assistance and dietary requirements can be arranged, where possible, provided Angas Travel has advice at least 72 hours before you travel. It is your responsibility to advise your travel consultant well in advance of any specific requirements. Special service requests with airlines can also be advised directly with the airline being used. Please ask your consultant for your airline booking reference and check before travel.
Health and Vaccinations
Health alerts are issued by many countries. Always consult your local doctor or travel medical service to obtain up-to-date medical advice for the countries you plan to visit. It is also worth visiting the Department of Health for general health advice. Find out more here.
Angas Travel charge a booking deposit, per person, and this is non-refundable if you should cancel. Additional deposits may be required by Travel Suppliers and Airlines as per their Terms and Conditions.
Angas Travel accepts Cash, Cheque, Credit Card and Electronic Funds Transfers for all purchases. Cheque clearance is required prior to the release of Travel Documents. Credit Card payments will incur merchant fees.
In the event of cancellation after your full payment is received, 10% of your booking value is forfeited as a cancellation fee, plus any additional fees charged by Tour Operators and Airlines subject to their booking conditions. It is important to note that many economy class airfares are non-refundable. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against involuntary cancellation.
If you are eligible for a refund once a booking has been cancelled, the balance less any non-refundable amounts and cancellation fees will be forwarded to you upon receipt of the refund from the Travel Supplier or Airline. Some refunds take upwards of 10 weeks to process. Please refer to the Angas Travel schedule of fees below. Insurance will provide cover for involuntary cancellation.
Angas Travel collects taxes on behalf of various Airports, Airlines, Cruise Companies and Governments.
Validity of Prices and Information
Angas Travel strives to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate; however, the prices and information on the Angas Travel website are supplied by Third Parties and are subject to availability and conditions and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are subject to change and only guaranteed once full payments is received and all documents are issued.
- All taxes are quoted at the day’s rate and will be adjusted at the time of full payment.
Angas Travel Pty Ltd sells travel products provided by travel product providers and in doing so Angas Travel acts as the agent of those travel product providers and may receive a commission from them for selling their travel products to you. As the agent for the travel product provider Angas Travel incurs no liability on the transaction entered into between you and the travel product provider. Accordingly, your legal recourse (if any) is against the actual travel product provider and not Angas Travel. Therefore, if for any reason, any travel product provider does not provide you with the travel product that you contracted with them to receive, then your remedy lies against that travel product provider and not with Angas Travel.
Angas Travel, as your travel agent, provides certain services to you such as arranging your relevant travel requirements, with your authority and on your behalf such as ticketing, issuing of vouchers, receipts and booking accommodation for you.
Linking to other Websites
Angas Travel links Angas Travel’s website to other websites and other websites may link their website to this website. These links are predominately travel industry related but not always. Unless expressly stated, Angas Travel is not recommending any linked website or their products, they are provided for your general information and convenience only. Angas Travel is not responsible for the content of any other site referred. Angas Travel makes no representations or warranties nor does Angas Travel accept any liability if you suffer any loss in relation to accessing a linked website or for any information contained on a linked website or using the products or services of a linked website.
To use the Angas Travel website, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser. You can delete cookies at any time after you have completed your online session.
Angas Travel and travel product providers may disclose your personal information to others for the purpose of your travel requirements (i.e. to airlines, hotels)
Angas Travel retains the right to monitor, store and disclose any of your personal information as required by law.
Angas Travel gives notice that all tickets and coupons issued by them and all arrangements for transport or conveyance or hotel accommodation are made by them as Agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any vehicle or through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour (s), or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance, etc., is provided. All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers. Baggage is entirely at “owners risk” unless insured. The legal owners of the Registered Business Name accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to the delays or change to flight, train, steamer, or other services, to weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other causes. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger.
Angas Travel, and its associated companies or servants, is not liable for any act or omission in relation to any contract, air booking, ground arrangements, or excursion operated by individual airlines or other service providers and are not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) or consequential delay, injury, damage, death, inconvenience or additional expenses or any other event beyond its control, including ‘force majeures’.
Angas Travel look to resolve issues quickly and fairly.
Enquiries and correspondence should be addressed to The Manager, Angas Travel, PO Box 7457, Hutt St Post Office, Adelaide, 5000 or emailed to email@example.com.
Any complaint should be put in writing to Angas Travel as soon as possible and will be thoroughly investigated. Any complaint or claim received 30 days after the end of your journey may not be considered.
For more information, please ask your Angas Travel Professional.
We thank you for your patronage and look forward to being of service.
Angas Travel is a member of AFTA (Australian Federation of Travel Agents); ATAS (AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme and IATA (International Air Transport Association – self-ticketing).
Professional services of the Consultants are as indicated and are brought to your attention to advise the important charges now implemented within the travel industry.
- International Deposits (non-refundable)$200 per person
- Domestic Deposits (non-refundable)$110 per person
- Domestic Tickets & Changes$44 per person
- Trans-Tasman Airfares & Changes$70 per person
- International Airfares & Changes$90 per person
- Around the World Tickets & Changes$120 per person
- Domestic Package Holidays with Flights$110 per person
- International Package Holidays with Flights$120 per person
- Frequent Flyer Redemption (return fares)$150 per person
- Frequent Flyer Redemption (around the world)$250 per person
- Car Hire only booking$50 per booking
- Coach, Rail & Ferry bookings$50 per booking
- After Hours Travel Services$150.00 per hour
- Professional Consultancy / Advice fee$150.00 per hour
- Account / Document Search fee$100.00 per document
- Itemised quotes (refunded upon booking with us)$150 per quote
- Itinerary planning for consultations over half an hour (refunded upon booking with us)$150 per hour
- Processing fee (in addition to any Visa or Passport fees that may apply)$50 per person per visa
- Courier feesOn application
- Processing fee (when Angas Travel are not doing travel arrangements)$100 per person
- Cancellation Fee after booking is confirmed10%
- Cancellation Fee after full payment received10%
Credit Card Surcharges: