From the glitter and glamour of Sunset Boulevard to fiery sunsets in the islands of the South Pacific, your journey takes you to the coastlines of California, Fiji, Hawaii, Samoa, Australia and more. Revel in the rhythm of the islands, and relish the serenity of the seas.
Leaving 23 January and returning 17 February 2018 aboard the Crystal Serenity.
Los Angeles > Lahaina/ Maui > Honolulu/ Oahu > Pago Pago/ Samoa > Apia/Western Samoa > Suva/ Fiji > Mystery Island/Vanuatu > Nouméa/New Caledonia > Norfolk Island > Sydney
Crystal Cruises Signature Hallmarks:
- Dining in up to seven elegant venues
- Unlimited selected fine wines, spirits and champagne
- All gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff through the ship are included
- Evening of specialty restaurant dining at Prego, and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa’s culinary venues (additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee)
- Fitness programs with classes in yoga, matt pilates, spinning, walk-on-water weighted vests, PGA golf instruction, and so much more
- Crystal Visions Enrichment Series featuring conversational lectures by renowned authors, ambassadors, celebrities and destination experts
- Complimentary men’s and women’s steam and sauna at the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea
- Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet access
- Enrichment at the innovative Creative Learning Institute with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, and at the Computer University@Sea featuring instruction on digital photography and iPad filmmaking.