This 9-night luxury Sojourn cruise with Paul Gauguin includes return economy airfare* (ex-Sydney), 2-night pre-cruise stay at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa, and a luxurious seven-night Tahiti and the Society Islands cruise on The Gauguin.
Sailing from Papeete in a roundtrip, you’ll visit the islands of Huahine and Taha’a with overnights in Bora Bora and Moorea. Itinerary highlights include a day on Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private islet off the coast of Taha’a, featuring a delicious barbecue lunch and refreshments, and complimentary use of the private white-sand beach in Bora Bora.
Dates available in February, March, May, June and August 2018.
Must book before 29 December 2017.
- Air Tahiti Nui economy airfare ex-Sydney
- 2 nights pre-cruise accommodation in a superior lagoon-view room, including breakfast daily at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort, Papeete
- Transfers airport to hotel, hotel to pier and pier to airport
- 7-night cruise aboard the luxurious 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin
- All shipboard meals with choice of 3 open-seating dining venues (at no charge)
- All shipboard amenities, activities and entertainment
- All onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Mini-bar replenished daily
- In-suit bar setup and butler service in categories B and above
- Complimentary use of our exclusive, private white sand beach in Bora Bora, with bar service, volleyball and snorkelling
- Complimentary day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkelling, watersports, barbecue with full bar service and Polynesian hospitality
- Retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking (subject to weather conditions and local restrictions).