After our successful first Music Director Preview Tour in January 2018, we are excited to offer the inaugural familiarisation expedition to Europe again in January 2019. Specifically designed for music teachers, this tour gives you the chance to discover first-hand the opportunities and experiences available to your students on a European Music Tour.
The tour will feature visits to unique performance venues across Europe, guided tours of relevant music destinations, and meetings with local tour operators and musical organisers. There will also be time to explore some of Europe’s most beautiful cities such as Vienna, Budapest, Venice and Rome.
Accompanied by experienced Music Director, Mr David Mowat (Wesley College, Melbourne), there will be opportunities to collaborate with like-minded educators, so you can return with a clear plan for your own group’s educational tour.
There are only 10 spaces available (one per school/organisation and subject to eligibility as per the Terms and Conditions). Register your interest today!
Bookings close 15 September 2018.
- All-inclusive (flights, 8 nights’ accommodation, transfers, breakfast and dinner daily, bespoke tours and a bi-lingual tour escort)
- Visit Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Venice, Montecatini, Lucca and Rome
- Accompanied by experienced Music Director, Mr David Mowat (Wesley College, Melbourne)
- Qualifies for Professional Development recognition
- One attendee per organisation
- Book a school group tour to Europe with Angas Travel before 30 June 2019 (for 2020 or 2021) for minimum 30 students and your participation fee will be returned to you or reimbursed to the group tour cost
- Register before 15 September 2018